Monday, October 5, 2009

Living In A Dream: New York, New York

Today is a TRIPLE TREAT



of some awesome living spaces


in a town that has captured my heart !





What a joy to have the whole city to roam




and then come home to these lovely spaces!



Nolita




The past two summers for one week,

I was very blessed to call this gorgeous place my home





What a lovely place to come home to each night,

to reminisce about all the amazing people we met from all

over the world, and all the fantastic adventures we had!


I was truly living a fabulous dream here!


Waldorf Astoria



But truthfully, no matter where you are


as long as you are with people that make


your heart sing, you are living your dream!

11 comments:

  1. Uhm - wow. I envy you at this moment in time - is that bad? What a lovely treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little jealous you got to stay at the Waldorf! You know how much I loved visiting NYC too ~ loving these spaces in Greenwich too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i am determined to live in new york.. it such a magical city. those are all beautiful living spaces!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. How gorgeous. I love NY, but have never had the chance to stay there for more than a few days at a time. And the Waldorf--heaven!!! You deserve it, you wonderful girl. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are making me miss NYC! There's nothing better than staying at a plush hotel there and coming home after a wild and wonderful day/night out!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! That looks fabulous... :) I'm so jealous. Hope you have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, absolutely amazing. I love NYC- the city is a dream in itself.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 weeks at the waldorf astoria? wowee! way to live it up!

    i haven't been to NY since we moved away a year ago, and we have a trip planned for november--I'm so excited! visiting new york is MUCH more fun that the daily realities of living there, in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin