Thursday, June 5, 2014

why I live where I live....





My fabulous friend, Simone of the wonderful blog


series and asked me if I'd be interested in participating and

my answer was - yes DEFINITELY!!

I think it will be a wonderful series and one that

I am very interested in reading about myself!



This is what her series is about:

"Why I Live Where I Live" is a new blog series
 which I am going to be featuring over the next few weeks.
I have always been interested in where people
 live & why they live there, if it's a temporary
 or permanent home or if they have a plan to move somewhere else....
What brought them to where they are now, a plan or just chance....
and if they can see themselves staying there forever.
Is another city or country their dream home?


I have asked some of my favourite bloggers to
 answer these questions & look forward to hearing what they have to say....
I also asked them to choose just one instagram photo
to accompany their post, a photo that in
 some way sums up their post, their home & their town/city.


Head on over to Simone's wonderful blog,


The Bottom of The Ironing Basket


to read why I live where I live!


Have a beautiful day, friends!


xxoo






2 comments:

  1. Thank you Cathi....so glad that you agreed to participate in this & very happy to be featuring you first :)

    I loved reading your post & I learned some new things about you - apparently in the years we've been blogging, we still haven't quite shared everything LOL!

    And I must tell you how much I love this photo....it's such a gorgeous shade of blue & really looks like a place to be happy in.

    Thank you Cathi Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading your story Cathi and how you came to be where you are. I love learning new things about people that I adore. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin