Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday at The Gelato Bar







I felt like doing a little people watching today, which gave me a great excuse to go to this quaint delicious gelato bar on one of my fave streets in the Valley - Tujunga Ave in Studio City. I was definitely in a dessert mood (which is pretty much ALWAYS ) so I indulged in a medio sized gelato of my fave flavor - Moka Chip. While looking at all their baked goods, I spotted a flourless chocolate crunch cookie with a coffee cream filling - well, a girl has gotta give it a try - WOW! They were scrumptious beyond belief! If you are ever in the area - Tujunga Ave in Studio City between Moorpark and Woodbridge - do yourself a favor and stop by the Gelato Bar for dessert! Oh, about the people watching, they have outdoor seating and it is just about the best place to sit, relax and enjoy!
(Photo via Flickr)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, yummy! A new place for you to take me! You have found so many good places that I love: Aroma's, the cupcake place and now this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a few doors down from Aroma's....and very yummy! I am already kicking myself for not bringing home some extra cookies...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that place looks beautiful! I could imagine sitting with you there and chatting while people watching. I wouldn't be a good person to share flavors with though because we would order the same thing - I am sure of it! LOL

    I had coffee ice cream with mini chocolate chips and roasted almonds as cold stone yesterday (the froyo place had a huge line and I didn't think the girls would be patient enough)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle - That would be so nice to sit,chat and people watch with you and there are always many different varieties in the coffee flavor family to share...haha..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I experienced dark chocolate gelato regular chocolate ice cream just doesn't cut it! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andi - Since I've experienced dark chocolate - no other chocolate cuts it for me anymore...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin