Thursday, September 3, 2009

Cupcakes For Everyone!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRISTY!

I want to wish my very beautiful, funny, creative, loving niece - a very Happy 28th Birthday. I think all her wishes came true this year, as she recently had one very AWESOME wedding - as I featured here - Announcing - A Proud Aunt Moment. I wish her a lifetime of good health, happiness, love and lots of babies...When my daughter Stephanie was born, Christy was nine years old. She was the best little mommy in the world. When she was around I didn't have to lift a finger - she would change diapers, feed Stephanie, bathe her, play with her, push her stroller, endure her screaming in the car and was just the best. As the years have gone on, they have remained very close cousins and I am so glad they have that wonderful connection. So Christy - Cheers to a wonderful day today, whatever you choose to do! I love you very very much! Love, Aunt Cathi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin