Sunday, March 21, 2010

enjoying sunday...





Enjoying this gorgeous weather! After we went to the
farmers market & and had a nice breakfast out at my
fave cafe - I went to the park near my house to take
my daily walk. It's a place where people have bbq's, and
birthday parties, go fishing
or just relax on a blanket in the sunshine.
If you want bit more exercise than walking the mile and a half
walk around the lake,
you can always rent the pedal boats, kayaks,
or bicycles for one, two or four. It's one of
my fave places to walk.
SENDING SUNSHINE & SMILES TO YOU TODAY!
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a wonderful day!! :) How lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a perfectly gorgeous day, cath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sweet Friend,

    Sounds like the perfect day to me as well!

    *´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·´ * ƸӜƷ Happy Srping my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous spot Cathi ~ I cannot wait until the weather is nice enough here to throw a blanket down on the grass and enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin