Monday, May 10, 2010

a whole lot of pretty...














I am in the mood for some outdoor pretty...

The photo of Half Dome at Yosemite (center) 

in this bottom photo reminds me of a few camping trips

my friends and I took many many lifetimes ago. 

We hiked up to the

top of Half Dome, encountered a baby bear in our

campground where I watched the bear

climb a tree to get away from two screaming young

girls banging their pots & pans together. (guess who..)

 We hiked our little legs off, rock climbed, gazed at the waterfalls,

sang and laughed around the campfire while

making smores.  Fun, fun times that I will treasure

forever and carry with me in my heart!

Have an awesome day everyone!

xxoo

(photos via flickr & weheartit)

3 comments:

  1. These are not just pretty they are gorgeous and you know how I love all things outdoorsy and beautiful. Have a wonderful Tuesday Cathi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cathi,
    Such beautiful images for a rainy tuesday, here in the U.K. I'm hoping that it's going to warm up soon !! The chair overlooking the lake looks a good spot to drink some coffee. Have a lovely week, Cathi. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous photos. You scared a bear? LOL. XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin