Sunday, August 29, 2010

lovely sunday..


Today I went to a cute French Cafe in West Hollywood for
Sunday brunch.  Just me and a wonderful French magazine.
Ok, so I might have just been looking at the pictures, but I
could pick out a word or two. 


I had a nice veggie crepe with salad, a pain au chocolat and a
really nice bowl of fruit afterwards.  Yum!  I was on my way
to another French Cafe that I wanted to try and I spotted
this one - happy accidents are always welcome!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend some time. That combination of food for brunch sounds delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't have looked at this just before going to bed--now I'm hungry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky to have two French cafés so handy for you. Perfect way to spend the day!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this was a happy accident indeed. Your brunch sounds amazing Cathi ~ have a wonderful week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i SO want to be there with you one day.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin