Sunday, August 29, 2010

lovely sunday..


Today I went to a cute French Cafe in West Hollywood for
Sunday brunch.  Just me and a wonderful French magazine.
Ok, so I might have just been looking at the pictures, but I
could pick out a word or two. 


I had a nice veggie crepe with salad, a pain au chocolat and a
really nice bowl of fruit afterwards.  Yum!  I was on my way
to another French Cafe that I wanted to try and I spotted
this one - happy accidents are always welcome!

Happy Sunday, everyone!

xxoo

8 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Sounds like a great way to spend some time. That combination of food for brunch sounds delicious! :)

Cherry Blossoms said...

What a great way to spend a Sunday.

Andi said...

Looks lovely!!!

Gigi said...

I shouldn't have looked at this just before going to bed--now I'm hungry! ;)

A Tale of Two Cities said...

How lucky to have two French cafés so handy for you. Perfect way to spend the day!

Debi

Lori said...

And this was a happy accident indeed. Your brunch sounds amazing Cathi ~ have a wonderful week! xo

Tracy said...

Oui! Sounds like fun! xxoo

Christina said...

i SO want to be there with you one day.
xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin