Monday, September 20, 2010

smile monday..


Sunday morning my girlfriends and I had a fun time walking around the marina picking out our fave boats.  There were quite a few gorgeous boats, but that one in the back is definitely for the girlfriend getaways.  Wouldn't that be a fun place for a girls night out!!  It was a bit foggy this morning but the sun was out later and it turned into a gorgeous day!  Sitting at a boat harbor having coffee and chatting with girlfriends that I don't see enough of was pure heaven for me!

Have a beautiful day everyone!! 

xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Foggy or not ~ it is beautiful! Happy Monday Cathi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cathi,
    Oh, we love harbours and marinas......my husband loves boats and sails quite a lot. Some of the boats one sees are just out of this world aren't they ?.... and, out of our pocket too !!
    Have a great week. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two best friends arrive Thursday night for four fun filled days of girl time ... I am breathless with excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss mornings like that- it's how it always is in Santa Cruz! I love the calm foggy mornings and bright afternoons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE you! And enjoyed our time together so much. Let me know when the boat will be ready for the party! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a "true" get-away: sailing away with friends and leaving all your worries on shore.

    Hope it happens for your someday,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin