Monday, January 31, 2011

this little light of mine...

I just read this FABULOUS blog post on Choosing Beauty's blog and it really hit home to me.  How many times have we dimmed our own light in our life?  I know I have and I try with all my might not to dim it now, but at times I can feel myself doing it and I have to fight the urge not to.  Take a moment to read this wonderfully inspiring post, I can guarantee everyone of you will relate to it!  I had a really nice relaxing weekend - a bit of daughter time, a bike ride with my new bike, Rosie, a walk with a girlfriend and time spent reading.  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!  Here's to a week of  all of us "letting our light shine"

xxoo

(photo via here)

7 comments:

  1. What a nice post. It reminds me of "Sunshine Song" by Jason Mraz. Thanks for sharing your light with me! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge for the upcoming week--looking for places where a little Son light might help another through the week.

    Happy Monday,
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and inspiring post... Thanks for letting us know about it. Wishing you a lovely week ahead. Love from London xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to check it out now; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Thank you so much for sharing this with your readers. I love discovering other "light workers" in the world - keep shining, bright one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post Cathi ~ thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cathi I love this site ans thank for sending me to "shine within"

    It will be one of my mantras for the year!

    Be sure to enter my amazing Giveaway from Splenderosa!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin