Thursday, March 31, 2011

cheers to the weekend...

My weekend to do list:

Spend ALOT of time outdoors as the weather is BEAUTIFUL

take some nice walks - early in the morning and in the evening

go to a fun play with one of my very best friends

have a martini or two

plant flowers in my backyard

dine alfresco with my personal chef (Stephanie)

coffee with a friend

ride my bike

read, read and read

enjoy whatever comes my way

and I wish the same for you, my friends

thank you for your kind words, they are so appreciated!

xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Sounds delightful!! Just returned to London this morning, so I'm going to sit and make my "exploring" list right now!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good weekend, cathi! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sunflowers are wonderful, and the list inspirational! enjoy! -k.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your list!!!
    i wish i were there for all of it, especially the alfresco part.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your plans sound wonderful...enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cathi ~ I will be right over! It is snowing here ~ blah ~ but I hope to take that time to get some much needed things done around the house. I think I will have plenty of time for R&R in a couple of weeks. Have a fabulous week-end! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous weekend!

    Please vote for me on Monday on Facebook & Twitter, as I'm a finalist for the blogger HomeAway BlogAway to win a trip to the Royal Wedding!!

    Thanks!

    xo,
    nicolette

    http://www.simplycolette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had beautiful weather so you could enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin