Friday, March 25, 2011

a very special day over here...

 Join me in wishing a Happy, Happy, Joyful 20th birthday to my amazingly fabulous, intelligent, talented, caring, one of a kind, gorgeous baby girl, Stephanie!  She makes my heart swell with pride at the awesome human being she is.  It is so mind boggling how fast these 20 years have flown by and I have enjoyed every second of them - even those "driving me crazy teen years."  I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything in the world!  The only thing that I have ever truly wanted to be was a mommy and my wish was fulfilled one hundred fold with my two beautiful babies!  It is the most amazing (and at times very heartbreaking, tiring, pull your hair out) feeling in the world to guide your children thru life and realize that you didn't teach them, instead they taught you.

I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK, BABY GIRL!!
HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY!
XXOO

9 comments:

  1. happy birthday to BOTH daughter and Mama...celebration cake all around! xok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Steff! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your daughter! I hope you two have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, what a happy day for you both, happy birthday to her :)

    Gorgeous post Cathi xx

    PS Thanks so much for your comments over at mine this week, you're the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 20th birthday to your daughter :) Hope she has a great day.
    This is such a beautiful post xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday wishes to Stephanie--hope there's a great year just ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww Happy Birthday! Hope it was a special one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh ~ happy belated to sweet Stephanie!! If she is only half as wonderful as her Mama ~ she must be a special girl. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin