Wednesday, April 20, 2011

love.this.quote... & happy day....


"we show up, burn brightly, live passionately, hold nothing back, and when the moment is over, when our work is done, we step back and let go." - rolf gates


today is my son, Matt's 30th birthday, I can't believe it!   If you're reading this Matt (you lurker you...) I hope you have a fun day filled with alot of love, laughter, good food and good friends!  The above quote is so wonderful and exactly what I wish for my children and all of my friends and family!


Enjoy each moment, friends!
xxoo

(photo via here)











4 comments:

  1. what a sweet quote! and a very merry 30th birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Matt! I'm so glad I finally got to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect quote for any mother -- happy birthday to your son and happy birthing day to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin