Friday, July 8, 2011

cheers to the weekend..

My to do list this weekend:
Now that the weather is gorgeous, I will be spending
my Saturday indoors at a 6 hour class and a test afterward
(I am soooo not looking forward to it!)

The rest of my weekend will consist of: walking, biking,
having coffee with a girlfriend or two and laying under
my backyard tree on a blanket, reading a good book!

Just a nice quiet weekend, after a short yet very busy week!

ENJOY YOURSELF TO THE FULLEST,
EACH.AND.EVERY.MOMENT!

Thank you for your kind comments,
they make me smile! You are truly appreciated!

xxoo

2 comments:

  1. I am reading "One Day". The movie doesn't look so good but this book is written beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your plans Cathi ~ I got all my work done today so tomorrow is for me except for one small errand. I think I will finish my book and start a new one...hmmmm Happy week-end sweetie. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin