Friday, December 30, 2011

cheers to the new year....


I have to admit that 2011 was a pretty fabulous year
in my family.  We had two beautiful new babies that
are growing up so fast, it's amazing to see!


Alex and I have visited some pretty amazing places and met
alot of very cool people that make us smile to this day


I have had alot of good times with my girlfriends this year and
have been to visit my family about 10 times (I usually only
see them about once or twice a year), so it's been pretty nice!

I have a new project in the works which I am super excited
about, that I will share within this next month


I have "met" the most awesome friends thru this blog and for that
I am so very thankful - who would have thought that starting a small
blog to get some relief for alot of grief that I was dealing with would
change my life, but truly it has and I am so very thankful!

Here's to 2012, this is our year
Let it be amazing!
xxoo

(photo via here)

6 comments:

Cherry Blossoms said...

Wishing you a Happy 2012!

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

Great thoughts and a lovely post. Wishing you a wonderful and very happy new year. xo

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Hope your new year is full of blessings and new friendships--I'm grateful to count you as a friend.

Lori said...

Woohoo ~ it has been quite the ride this year hasn't it?! Cheers to you my friend ~ wishing you all the love and happiness in the world ~ I cannot wait to see what the future has to bring. xo

Michelle in N. Cal said...

Happy 2012! xoxo

dina vanessa mercado said...

great blog!!!

following you now...

visit my blog...!!!

http://voguelyvan.blogspot.com/

kisses!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin