Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring has sprung....


This is the time of year that
 I truly look forward to


We all seem to have an extra skip in our steps


This week I have a few things to look forward to


Dinner with a girlfriend, a weekend date with a couple friends coming from out of town (how I have missed them) and my baby girl Stephanie's 21st birthday.  An all around good time!


"Oh, give us pleasure in the flowers today;
And give us not to think so far away
As the uncertain harvest; keep us here
All simply in the springing of the year."

Robert Frost


HAPPY SPRING!
enjoy.each.moment.
xxoo

(photos via here)

5 comments:

  1. Aw these photos are beautiful and perfect to kick of Spring. Glad we found your blog!


    Minted Magazine


    mintedmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tulips Cathi ~ happy spring to you as well! Sounds like you have a great week and week-end planned ~ Happy Birthday to Steph!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Spring!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post...Lovely blog! I'm a new follower!
    Best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - spring I mean. And this post, actually. Hope yours is full of daffodils and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin