Thursday, May 10, 2012

cheers to the weekend...




This weekend is dedicated to 

GIRLFRIENDS AND MOMS




this mom is going to have a 

day of girly pampering with her 

SWEET BABY GIRL




then we will party the night

away at my friend Sally's
  
50th birthday cocktail party

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY!

I love a good martini (or two!)


IT'S GOING TO BE A FUN

FUN TIME, FOR SURE!





On Sunday we will have a 

few Mother's Day celebrations.

I for one am thankful

for the awesome mom that I have

been blessed with and forever

grateful to be a mom to the

best children ever!!



CHEERS TO THE WEEKEND, EVERYONE!

TELL YOUR MOM YOU LOVE HER!

xxoo



(photos via here)

3 comments:

  1. Well Cathi,
    You certainly have a wonderful weekend to look forward to !!
    Have a great time and have a martini for me. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. The week-end sounds perfect Cathi and a party ~ make sure you have a cocktail for me! I am spending tomorrow with my Mama but I am not cooking this year! Happy Mother's Day to you sweet friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your weekend will be packed with fun and love. Have a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin