Wednesday, May 23, 2012

my life lately....


My life lately has been filled with
quite a bit of lovely sunshine, which
makes me want to get out and ride my
bike alot more and enjoy the outdoors,
whether it be sitting at the park, in my backyard,
 walking or hanging out at my fave cafes. 


After work three times a week,
I have been going to Yoga Class
and enjoying de-stressing the work
day away.  The class I took last night
has a huge window and while we were all
winding the day away, we were treated to
a gorgeous sunset...so beautiful!


I have had some fun lunches with Alex and our friends, dinner out with my girlfriend and our daughters, drinks with another fab friend and just enjoying the everyday that life has to offer.


Alex is going on his annual guy trip this
weekend, so one of my very best friends is
taking a beautiful coastal train ride down to come
hang out with me and have some good old
fashioned girlfriend fun - I am so excited!


Enjoy.each.moment, friends!
xxoo

10 comments:

  1. The sunshine just makes everything better doesn't it! Have a blast this week-end with your girlfriend and thank you for your wonderful comments today ~ hugs and love to you right back! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing nicer than spending quality time with friends and family is there Cathi ? Sounds as if you have been having a great time and more good times to come when your friend comes to stay.
    We have had so much rain over the last few weeks but, we are now enjoying high temperatures. We were at The Chelsea Flower Show yesterday and it was SO hot !!
    Keep enjoying the good times Cathi !! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathi, you are making the most of this beautiful time of year. Enjoy this weekend with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds perfect! Have a wonderful time. Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really good life, cath! I don't know why you can't comment on my blog. Sorry! I will let you know when we decide to come for a visit. When are you going on vacation? xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for dropping by my blog Cathi...I'm a yoga lover too...beautiful post...you're on my reading list ;-)
    Catherine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds as though you are spending your time very, very well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you do that yoga pose? I'd be really impressed!!

    Enjoy the holiday weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your yoga sessions sound lovely. I tend to go on Sundays and the yoga room at my gym is dingy and I feel as if I am working out on a dark, sweaty man cave.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely synopsis of beautiful days. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin