Friday, January 9, 2009

Peaceful Easy Feeling

It's been almost 28 years, but to this day - it is the only time that I remember having such a peaceful easy feeling. It had been a long 24 hours of labor pains on and off, and finally after 5 1/2 hours in the hospital (I know I was very lucky) with intense labor, a new person, my beautiful son, entered my life and it was at last complete. Later that night, I was in my hospital room all alone and my window was overlooking the parking lot that was dimly lit, the moon was shining bright and reflecting off of the water in the parking lot from the rain. As I looked out into that parking lot, I had such a peaceful feeling - knowing my son was here and healthy and looking forward to a life of adventures. A life of adventures - it truly has been!

Almost 10 years later, my gorgeous daughter was born and life took on a whole new meaning - what a wonderful ride it's been having these two beautiful kids - thru all the good times and bad times, they are the shining lights in my life, and I am so proud of the people they have become!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin