Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Lifetime Sunday.....


After a day of visiting a dear friend that is having a hard time, and sitting in the urgent care with my daughter (happily only an ear infection), I have been relaxing watching the Lifetime Movie Channel and happened upon this Georgia O'Keefe film with Joan Allen and Jeremy Irons. Aside from her gorgeous paintings, I never really knew anything about her - so this movie was a wonderful introduction into her life and loves. Check out this link: Georgia O'Keefe Movie.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your daughter is feeling better. My mom and I used to watch Lifetime movies every Sunday. She would set up her ironing board, and I would craft. Thanks for the memory!

    P.S. Thanks for being my 50th follower! Email me your address and I will send your postcard. :)
    nicoletterenee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin