Wednesday, October 14, 2009

pumpkin yum!

Elana's Pantry has a wonderful recipe for gluten free pumpkin cinnamon cheesecake! I have not been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, but I find that when I do eat gluten free foods, my body definitely feels alot better. In addition to Elana's Pantry, make sure to check out Gluten Free Girl's blog as she has alot of wonderful recipes too, and is the person that inspired me to try going gluten free. She is a truly creative writer, her joy in living is absolutely contagious!
After reading about Olivia Rae's weekend with her family, that involved pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes, my daughter and I wanted to try them out - so with the help of our favorite market Trader Joes, I made them for dinner - so delicious, a definite double yum!
I have to admit that I have yet to try the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks but since I have heard from several people how much they love it - I will give it a try.

So however you like your pumpkin, I hope you enjoy every bite or sip of it!

4 comments:

  1. The Starbucks PumpkinSpice Latte is something I look forward to all year long. I hope you enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that i have eaten any and everything you can that has pumpkin in it already...and its only October 14th!!

    pumpkin scone, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin cupcakes..i can go on forever!

    =)
    Thanks for the pancakes last night

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i'm so glad you tried the pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes!! they are heavenly. i really want to try that cheesecake too, it looks to die for!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin