Thursday, April 8, 2010

cheers to the weekend...



Weekend To Do List:

Take movies to my elderly friends &
have a nice chat with them

Visit the garden shops to buy flowers
and veggie garden supplies for the yard

Taking Steff to my fave foot massage place
(it's heaven)

Relax, Read, Watch a Movie (or 2)

Enjoy some nice healthy meals with lots of
veggies and plenty of fruit

Take a nice long walk at the beach

Chat with friends

Call my mom

Hang out with my guy

and Enjoy Life....


HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!

ENJOY EACH MOMENT!


(photos via little brown pen)

8 comments:

  1. What a great to do list Cathi ~ enjoy your week-end and thank you for your comments yesterday ~ you are a fantastic cheerleader!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathi: I hope your weekend blossoms and is beautiful like those flowers on your page! Such beautiful pictures. Have a great weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful colors n the pics. My guy is finally off the night shift. Have a nice relaxing weekend! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like such a perfect weekend! enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cathi,
    You certainly have filled your weekend up with lots of nice things to do.
    Hope everything is O.K. with you. Saw one of your comments and am thinking of you. Lots of love for a great weekend. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your to do list, Cathi. My elderly friends don't see the weekend without a stash of fresh flowers and new magazines from me.
    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great to do list... very kind and sweet and fun... happy to have found you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a foot massage sounds absolutely grand...I need one of those! Hope you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin