Thursday, July 29, 2010

cheers to the weekend....


We are meeting our friends Tracy & Bill in

San Francisco this weekend, where we will

definitely be getting our drink on at one of my

fave places  The Buena Vista Cafe - home of

the Irish Coffee!  Yum - and it looks like the

weather is going to be a bit chilly which will

make it all the more tasty!   Not to mention

all the tasty food we will be consuming in a variety

of SF eateries....Looking forward to it!



We will be taking in a baseball game San Francisco Giants

vs. Los Angeles Dodgers.  Even though I live in the LA area,

I grew up in the SF Bay Area - so I will be rooting for the Giants!

However Alex will have all of his Dodger gear on and will be

harassed endlessly and doing alot of harassing himself...haha...

All in fun, of course!



If the lines aren't too long - it would be fun to take a ride on

these Cable Cars...I haven't been in years! 

And last but certainly not least, my son Matt and his fab wife

Heather will be dropping in to SF for a quick visit with us, as

they live in the Bay Area...All in all a fabulous time! 

Wherever  you go, whatever you do

MAKE IT A GREAT WEEKEND!

xxoo

7 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time Cathi ~ enjoy all that San Fran has to offer ~ cannot wait to hear about your week-end. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm even more excited! I hope you have fun. I know I will! Can't wait to see you and let you show me your city. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have SO much fun! I've only been in the airport in San Fran on the way to somewhere else.

    I just read you are going to London and Paris... I am so excited for you. Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had such a blast I can't wait to go back. If you get this in time you should go eat at Nob Hill Cafe. Its an adorable quaint Italian restaurant. It was so good we went there twice for dinner. Also, Allegro Romano was adorable and very tasty. I guess its a favorite amongst locals and celebs. No celebs the night we went there jus one really hungry pregnant lady.. me!! Enjoy your fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cathi,
    So sorry that I've been AWOL for a while. After being away for a week, I can't seem to catch up b!! We are going to Italy in a couple of weeks, so I'm going to have to catch up all over again !!
    I love San Fransisco. When we went, we drove over the Golden Gate Bridge so many times !!
    Have a wonderful time and tell all when you return. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love you... but i have to admit, i couldn't get the irish coffee, off my mind. : ) lol
    happy weekend, love!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds so fabulous - have a divine time! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin