Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is my Tuesday - Vacation

Wendy from Red Boots started a series called This Is My Tuesday. Each week the participants show a photo of a topic that Wendy has picked and this week the topic is Vacation.  I thought it would be fun to join in!  After we left New York City last week, we took a train to a quaint coastal town in New Jersey.  It was such a gorgeous town!  I felt like I was in Cabot Cove from Murder She Wrote and Angela Lansbury was going to ride down the street on her bike and I'd FINALLY get to help her solve a murder mystery...haha...If you don't know anything about me as of yet, just know that Nancy Drew is my middle name so to speak.  I love a good mystery!  Back to the topic - this photo was taken from a park in the center of town near our hotel, what a picturesque cozy place!

Have a gorgeous day, everyone!
xxoo

3 comments:

  1. OMG ~ we are related! We watched Murder She Wrote religiously as Mom was a super fan ~ she wanted to BE Jessica! This place looks gorgeous Cathi ~ quaint and charming ~ 2 of my favorite things along with bread of course! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Cathi, it sounds wonderful! I have always loved Murder She Wrote, it's one of my guilty pleasures. It reminds me of watching it with my gran when I was little. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin