Friday, May 13, 2011

cheers to the weekend..

Hmmm...Blogger sure has been acting up for me lately.  It
deleted my post from yesterday.  Oh well, moving on...This
is how I would love to spend a few hours this weekend, it looks nice
and relaxing....We have a small lake near my house where you can
rent kayaks and peddle boats, definitely going to do that this summer.
No major plans this weekend - walking, biking, reading and maybe
exploring some new local places that I have never been to.

So, whatever you chose to do this weekend - have fun, smile, be kind
and ENJOY EACH MOMENT!

xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Oh Cathi,
    Isn't it annoying? Everyone has lost a post. They say that they will re-instate them . I had months of trouble with Blogger and, just when I thought that all was well....this happens !!!!
    Oh well, c'est la vie !!
    Have a wonderful weekend Cathi. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good, you're back and I can see your boat picture! WHEN I come to visit you'll have to take me to that lake. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, blogger deleted all of our blogs from yesterday. so frustrating. at least you have a lovely weekend to look forward to. it sounds perfect! i hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought about doing that at Versailles yesterday, but the thousands of tourists kind of spoil the moment. Hope you had a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin