Monday, July 25, 2011

a nice little surprise....

As my friend, Sally and I were just arriving into
Napa, I received a call from my sister asking if
I had heard the news?  As I may or may not have
told you all before that my sis was going to be a
grandma not once, but twice this year - she proudly
told me that she had a new grandbaby girl!!  That
was a definite surprise as it was not even on my
mind as of yet - as she was due on August 7th.  We
have a beautiful new addition to our family - Mia
Rose.  She weighed in at 7.5 pounds and is 19 1/2
inches long!!  Yippee!!  After Napa (more on that
tomorrow), Sally and I headed straight to the hospital
to see my new niece, Mia and her parents - my nephew
Rog and his wife Denise.  I told them how pleased I was
that they had planned the birth perfectly to coincide with
my trip up north!!  So excited for them and for all of us -
it will be nice to have little ones again.  My little great nephew
Mason, is also very excited to have a new little cousin to play
with!!

Happy Monday, everyone!
xxoo

(photo via here)

5 comments:

  1. Such happy news!!! Little ones add so much to life!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful -- thanks for the monday loveliness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was just perfect timing! What a great surprise to arrive to Cathi ~ have a fabulous week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the proud parents and to your sister and to all of your family Cathi. It is lovely when the babies start to arrive and, how lovely that you were close by and could go and visit.
    Have a lovely week Cathi. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray! What wonderful news. Congratulations to you and your whole family, Cathi! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin