Thursday, November 17, 2011

kitchen inspiration....



Wow, I am loving some of these fabulous kitchens!


We are thinking of making some updates to our kitchen


So being the research buff that I am


I have been super inspired by elements in each of these photos

 

So many wonderful ideas


But only one little kitchen......

My weekend to do list:
 I will be preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday getting my menu together, which is pretty much the same each year except for a few little tweaks.  Stephanie and her friends are having a vegan Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night and she is in charge of the pumpkin pie, cranberry sauce and green bean casserole - she is loving every minute of it!

Visiting with my senior friends

Doing my monthly pampering at the hair salon - love it

Hoping to get a few walks in also

Coffee with a friend or two

I hope whatever your plans are this weekend,
that you enjoy each moment!

xxoo

(photos via here)

5 comments:

  1. Renovating a kitchen is fun and scary at the same time ~ have fun planning! It is something that I have been wanting to do also ~ we just have not taken the plunge. Enjoy your week-end Cathi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these Cathi....my kitchen is small so I yearn for a huge space!

    I thought of lots Cathi while I was in Paris....we had such a great time and did so much...just like you!!! I am wearing a pedometer right now and on Weds when we got back to Gare du Nord to return home, I had walked 20, 400 steps and 8.9 miles!!! And I could have walked even more...I do love Paris :)

    Have a wonderful week-end!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the first one is my favorite, cathi. Have a super weekend and a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! I gobble gobble you with all my heart. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could be so happy in any of those kitchens! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also dream of beautiful kitchens but something about that first picture screams cozy kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin