Friday, April 27, 2012

cheers to a special weekend....


Today just so happens to be Alex's birthday - so tonight we are heading out to a nice dinner and fun night at the theatre with a group of our friends to see What About Dick.  There are so many fabulous comedians in this play that I just know we will be laughing ourselves silly!  Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the theatre!  I may have a time or two... :)


I'm sure the birthday celebration will stretch out over the weekend (as it should!) as we do have more plans with family and friends.  Looking forward to a fun filled weekend - there will
be laughter and lots of it!


CHEERS TO ALEX - MAY IT BE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY!



Have the best of weekends and thank you very
much for stopping by - you are very appreciated!

xxoo

5 comments:

  1. I love the theatre too! Sounds like a wonderful play and I hope you all have a fabulous time :)

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Alex we said Happy Birthday! Miss you guys bunches. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the theatre and enjoy a wonderful weekend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Alex ~ hope you have the most wonderful week-end. Sending hugs and love to you sweet friend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your Alex. What a great way to celebrate. I love the theater, too. One of my favorite birthday gifts ever was season passes to the KC Rep (Kansas City). Since we live four hours away, it was quite a gift. WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin