Wednesday, April 25, 2012

mi catalan casa....










As I am thinking about our summer vacation, I defintely
have Spain on my mind.  We are heading to Barcelona in mid August, but while I was cruising thru blogland - I found this
fabulous Catalan Farmhouse that architect Jorge Moser beautifully renovated.  Wouldn't it be a wonderful place to have a little
rest and relaxation with friends and family.  It's casual, comfy, and right near the beach.  Who could ask for more! Where is your dream place to travel to? 


Share a smile today!
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that place is so dreamy! I would love to have that place :) so jealous of your summer vacation!

    Happy Wednesday.
    {Shauna}
    www.ShaunaWyrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great vacation home!
    How exciting to plan a trip to Spain for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barcelona is on our bucket list--hard to believe we haven't made it there yet. I hear it's very special....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great spot Cathi and Spain ~ alas ~ I am jealous once again! I have so many places I would love to visit but I will have to wait until next year I am afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind kicking back there for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin