Monday, November 5, 2012

happy monday!


Wow, that was a quick weekend....

It was pretty quiet, but I truly enjoyed it as life is
going to get alot busier in the next few weeks with
all the holiday festivites starting - so I am resting up for it!

I puttered around the backyard, cleaning things up a bit

Had a little girly pampering at my hairdresser's new place
(so absolutely gorgeous!)

Took my lunch to the park today and enjoyed the sunshine

Made my Thanksgiving list and getting pretty excited
about some different dishes that I will be making this year.
Also extremely happy that Steff, Matt & Heather will be coming
down for the Thanksgiving holiday in a few weeks - yippee!!

Having midnight dinner dates with my guy is a fun
way to spend our Saturday nights lately

Watched a few old musicals this weekend that 
made me wish I lived in the 30's and 40's...

I am going to try to get my rear up a little earlier this
week to take a brisk morning walk before work- the time
change is definitely going to be helping with that, thankfully

I hope your weekend was everything you had hoped for!

Have a fabulous day, my friends!
xxoo

(photo via here)





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect week-end Cathi ~ I too am resting up for the rush of week-ends to come! The season is drawing nearer and I need to dig out my little book and start making some lists. Have a great week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just arrived here in London, and I'm watching some British reports on today's election. Guess we'll go to sleep here and wake up in the morning to find out who won...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin