Monday, March 25, 2013

22 years ago....


My beautiful baby girl, Stephanie Elizabeth was born.


She has been such a bright light in all of our lives, funny,smart and very talented. She has become quite the vegan chef and an amazing crafter too!  But what I am most proud of is that she is a wonderfully loving and caring human being!



I feel so blessed to call her not only my daughter, but my friend. Those pesky teen years are over now and we can  really enjoy each others company.  This is the first birthday I haven't spent with her


but she is coming home tomorrow as she is on spring break - I can't wait!


I love this photo of Steff and her wonderful boyfriend, Tyler with my little great nephew, Mason.  So excited to meet Mason's little brother Hudson!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!



xxoo

6 comments:

  1. Many, many Happy Returns of the Day Steff !! Gorgeous photos of your very beautiful daughter Cathi ( ....and, her very handsome boyfriend !! )
    ..... and, Mason looks so like our grandson....probably because they are similar in age.
    Have a lovely time with your daughter Cathi. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your bright eyed and lovely daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a gorgeous young lady! What a lovely mother-daughter pair! Happy birthday to Stephanie and enjoy your time together over break. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cathi, Steff is beautiful, what a lovely girl. You must be so proud of her.

    I can't wait until those pesky teenage years pass ;)

    Happy Birthday to her, enjoy her visit home XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated to Steph ~ and she is home as I type this!! She is so beautiful and I know by the way you talk about her that she is beautiful inside as well. Hope you guys have a blast while she is home. Hugs and love coming your way. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm so happy for you Cathi. Having been raised by a mother like you, I'm sure she's every bit as beautiful on inside as she is on the outside. Enjoy your time together. Thank God for spring breaks :)
    Leslie (Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin