Saturday, March 23, 2013

Finding the joy in the everyday...



Today I had a fun day.  While running errands


and taking a nice long walk


I was documenting everything that made me smile,



and making a few wishes at this gorgeous water fountain


And then I saw this wonderful quote at a store


How perfect is that!!!


I came across this photo, this week and it definitely makes me
smile.  This is my friend Kelly (Katie's BF) and her adorably
amusing dad, Bill.  This was a few years back, but it is a
wonderful memory of a fun fun night with all my fave girlfriends!


HAPPY WEEKEND, FRIENDS!
xxoo


2 comments:

  1. That photo captures it all. Laughing, talking, sharing. Just relishing those times with friends and family. Those are the riches that add up to a well-lived life. I'm constantly amazed at how often I'm reminded of this now. Is it my age or my wisdom or my forgetfulness? haha, Happy Sunday Cathi!
    Leslie (Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved following along on your Instagram yesterday as you sure found lots of pretty. That last picture makes me smile ~ memories are made of times like this. Hope you are having another pretty day today. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin