Saturday, April 6, 2013

love.this.quote....



"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today."

I have to head out to work for a few hours today, but after that I intend to get out and enjoy this beautiful weather we are having right now - whatever you are doing today, I hope you find many reasons to smile, laugh and love with all  your heart!

I'm not a soap opera person any longer, but when my son Matt was young and I watched Days of Our Lives, we would always recite the beginning of the show, "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives"(sorry, Matt....haha...That sweet memory just popped into my head right now!)


Have a beautiful day, friends!
xxoo




(photo via here)


2 comments:

  1. I love that you quoted the beginning of Day of Our Lives -- that is so true. I remember watching that with my mother when I was younger and how enthralled I was by the hourglass...I love that you and your son share that memory...and it's true...it's better to be out there doing something/anything than watching those sands move through that glass. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got to enjoy some of your nice weather. Love the shout out to Matt and Days ~ and that quote too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin