Tuesday, May 28, 2013

a beautiful respite from my road trip...

Yesterday on my way home from Northern California, I decided to stop in one of my favorite little towns - Montecito.  It's just on the outskirts of Santa Barbara and I love to stop in if I have time, and did I ever have time yesterday evening, as it was a parking lot on the freeway!  So I drove to a beautiful part where The Four Seasons Biltmore Resort is at and walked along the beach and then strolled around the resort grounds taking a few photos.  It's such a gorgeous place!  After an hour or so, I got back in my car and headed back home.  It was a whirlwind weekend driving all over, but I had a fabulous time with my family and friends!  I can't wait to see them all again!

Have a beautiful day, friends!
xxoo


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photographs Cathi ..... such beautiful flowers. Very upliftng for me as it has rained all day here !!!!
    Lovely to hear that you had a wonderful time with your family. XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you really do have to stop and smell the roses. We have been away for just over 2 weeks (overseas) and landed home at the height of rush hour. Sitting for so long it would have been wonderful to say to the driver...please pull over so that I can see something beautiful somewhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics Cathi ~ so glad that you had a fabulous weekend ~ the traffic coming home is always the worst part isn't it ~ but this sure would make the trip back better. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a calm soothing place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect way to end a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin