Thursday, January 9, 2014

cambria here we come!


Tomorrow I am heading up to the central 

coast for a weekend with my mom

and sister for our annual mom/daughters getaway.



It's about a 3 hour drive for myself and my sister 

and is a very nice halfway point to meet up.


It's also not too far from my fave stopping place

San Luis Obispo - I wonder if they will be 

game to head there for a fave dessert of mine?  :)


Looking forward to just hanging out with them.  Lots of 

laughing and fun with be had, that is for sure!



We are staying at a cool little lodge that my sister has stayed at

before and really enjoyed.  I can't wait to explore the area

with two of my fave people!


Cheers to the weekend, friends!

xxoo

(photos via google.com)



2 comments:

Lori said...

It's that time of year again! Have a fabulous time you lucky girl and soak up some sun for me! xo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Cathi …… that's going to be the perfect getaway and just right after your sad and stressful year.
It also offers the opportunity for you to start ' moving '. Hahahahahahaha.
Have a wonderful time and make sure you put your feet up and have a few glasses of your favourite tipple !! Lots of love. XXXX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin